Client & Sales Support
Tamago-TB, Providing the Technology that Drives Recruitment in Japan.
We are small, we are bootstrap and we are the underdog fighting in over crowded field. But we have a fantastic cutting edge product built specifically for the local market, with an emphasis on quality and support.
To help us maintain that emphasis, we are looking for a special individual to join our team in the role of sales and client support. To us, this is a very critical position and you will need to be bilingual, proactive, customer focused and willing to go the extra mile to ensure we provide the level of service that sets us apart from our competitors.
The primary focus will be working with our Japanese clients and leads, however we would also expect you to help out with English speaking clients as well.
Depending on the individual, the role could also be converted to a more traditional sales focused role. We also offer the opportunities to become involved in web design and web development if appropriate.
Please find full details below.
Tamago-DB is small, dynamic, and very international company with a great desire to be the best we can be. We work hard but provide an open and flexible culture, that creates a real feeling of ownership and the belief that each of us can really to make a difference to the success of both our own company and that of our clients.
The main duties for Sales and Client Support consist of:
- Assist to manage existing customer accounts by mail, phone and face to face
- Provide overall customer support including training and onboarding
- Answer incoming questions and queries and supply detailed step by step assistance
- Translate between client and IT team as required
- Participate in planning and creating help and support materials including web, word, videos etc
- Assist with projects for system implementations, including data migration, and web development
- Assist team on overall product development and IT Resource allocation
- Respond to incoming enquiries from new clients, passing over details to the sales team
- Prepare sales documentation and marketing material
- Maintain contact with potential clients and leads
- Participate in and help create sales strategy, process, and materials
- Accompany and participate in sales meeting with leads and potential clients.
- Help drive sales activity for both Japanese and foreign capital companies in Japan, for CRM/ATS and other projects
General Office duties
- Assist in overall office tasks
*Due to the recent progress of our website business we would be also interested to meet with individuals who have knowledge and/or experience in web development and design.
We offer a very dynamic and exciting work environment, with huge scope for your input to make positive changes in both the product and company strategy. With a unlimited growth potential and a constantly moving market the role is both challenging and fulfilling.
Interested ? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org