Tamago-DB K.K. (hereafter referred to as "we") has adopted the TRUSTe Privacy Seal Program. Tamago-DB (hereafter referred to as "Tamago-DB" or "this website" or "our service") takes privacy of personal information of it's users very seriously, and we handle it with utmost care.
TRUSTe is an independent organization whose mission is to build users' trust and confidence in the Internet by promoting the appropriate use of personal data. In receiving authentication from TRUSTe, Tamago-DB has agreed to disclose our information practices and to have our practices reviewed for compliance by TRUSTe.
TRUSTe has agreed to inform you about:
- Scope of the Privacy Statement
- Collection and use of your personally identifiable information
- How we handle cookies and web beacons
- Access logging
- Privacy Statement revisions
- Compliance with legal regulations on the protection of personal data
- Inquiries and claims about your personal information
If you feel that Tamago-DB has failed to abide by this privacy statement please contact Tamago-DB K.K. for support via email@example.com.
On the off chance that your inquiry to Tamago-DB K.K. is not satisfactorily addressed, please contact the TRUSTe office at https://www.truste.or.jp/hssl/watchdog/. TRUSTe will liaise with Tamago-DB K.K. investigating reasons and giving guidance, in order to resolve your concerns.
1. Scope of Privacy Statement
This privacy statement applies only to this website and all subdomains of tamago-db.com.
2. Collection and use of your personally identifiable information
2.1 What is personally identifiable information?
Personally identifiable information "personal information" as defined in this privacy statement is any distinguishing information that may include name, address, place of employment, department, job title, phone number, FAX number, post code, email address, username, password, etc.
2.2 Reasons for collection of personally identifiable information
We collect your personal information automatically in the following cases:
- Trial or purchase Tamago-DB services
- Upon receive of inquiries
- Synchronization with your email services
- When you configure IP address access restrictions
- When we send invoices
We use collected personal information for the following purposes:
- To support customers when they start using Tamago-DB
- To support customers while they are using Tamago-DB
- To offer seamless integration with third party email services
- To increase security via IP address access restriction
- To send invoices
- To address additional questions
Tamago-DB's fundamental principle is to not use your personal information for any purposes other than those above.
If we need to use your personal information for purposes other than those listed above then we will use it only after we receive permission from you first.
If you prefer not share personal information with Tamago-DB, understand that preventing the sharing of this information may interfere with use of Tamago-DB services.
Further, personal information collected by Tamago-DB may be used together with information previously acquired by us or in combination with information received through partner organizations.
2.3 Sharing personal information with third parties
Tamago-DB K.K. will not share personal information obtained via Tamago-DB services to third parties without your consent other than in the following situations:
- When required by law
- When ordered by governmental or regulatory authorities
- When sharing the information is deemed necessary to protect a person's life, body, or property from threat
- To protect the legitimate rights and business interests of our companies or others, or when it is impossible to acquire your consent.
There may be instances when Tamago-DB K.K. has to share personal information with a third party in order to subcontract business. In these cases we will investigate the third party company according to predefined standards, enter into needed privacy contracts, and take all legally required measures.
2.4 Managing personal information
We endeavor to train all personnel on privacy matters as well as take all reasonable technical measures in order to protect personal data from loss,defacement, or exposure.
2.5 Requests for personal information
Request to disclose, modify, or delete collected personal information can be sent to us via the email address below in section 7.
Once we confirm that you are the owner of the personal information then, within a reasonable period of time, we will disclose, modify or delete said personal information.
2.6 Links to other sites
This website contains links to other sites. Understand that we cannot take responsibility for the privacy practices of other websites.
We ask that you read and understand the privacy statement when using this website. This privacy statement applies only to information collected here.
2.7 Google API Services
Google API Services are used by Tamago-DB in order to retrieve email information from the user's mailbox. Tamago-DB uses the service of Nylas to provide the indexing of the user's mailbox. Nylas will index the headers of the emails in the mailbox and supplies that data to Tamago-DB. Tamago-DB uses this information to link emails to contact information inside the system.
Tamago-DB will only use access to read, write, modify or control Gmail message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers, and settings to provide a web email client that allows users to compose, send, read,and process emails and will not transfer this Gmail data to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
- Tamago-DB will not use this Gmail data for serving advertisements.
- Tamago-DB will not allow humans to read this data unless we have your affirmative agreement for specific messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for the App's internal operations and even then only when the data have been aggregated and anonymized.
3. Cookies and Web Beacons
A cookie is a text file that is placed on a website user's computer and contains information
A web beacon is a small image file (possibly a clear GIF) embedded in the web page. Web beacons are embedded in specific pages to find out how often users access the pages and also to calculate usage statistics.
Data gathered via cookies and web beacons alone are not personally identifiable. If you do not enter personal information on this website then we cannot determine your identity and your anonymity will be preserved.
4. Access log
We maintain an access log to determine service usage trends. The access log records IP address,type of web browser, and domain name. This information is not used for any other purposes.
5. Privacy Statement Revisions
From time-to-time we may revise this Privacy Statement. When important changes are made we will publish the edits on this website for a certain period of time and inform our customers.
6. Compliance with legal regulations on the protection of personal data
Our company complies with legal regulations on the protection of personal information.
Personal Information Laws and Ordinances
- The OECD's Eight Principles
- Private Information Protection Law
- TRUSTe Privacy Program
7. Inquiries and claims about your personal information
We have set up a support account to address user inquiries and claims.