Web Developer (PHP/Symfony)
Looking for an experienced Symfony/PHP developer
We are looking to hire an experienced Symfony Developer for our team at Tamago-DB. The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded web developer.
We offer a very dynamic and exciting work environment, with huge scope for your input to make positive changes in both the product and company strategy. With a unlimited growth potential and a constantly moving market the role is both challenging and fulfilling.
Must be a self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats, able to juggle several responsibilities.
Japanese languages skills are not required but are helpful to have.
The position is currently fully remote, with limited office visits later on.
- Work with a small, tight-knit, international development team
- Own the project from start to finish, work out ideas, design architecture and build it
- Write DRY, testable, maintainable code
- System monitoring and maintenance
- Have a valid VISA to work in Japan
- Be able to visit office in Tokyo in the future
- Minimum three years full stack development
- Web development experience in Symfony, PHP
- Experience working with databases (Doctrine, MySQL, …)
- Use of version control (Git, GitHub, …)
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and LESS
- Exposure to responsive design
- Understanding of object oriented and design pattern-based development
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent spoken and verbal communicative skills
- Experience with Laravel
- Experience with REST API development (JSON, XML, …)
- Experience working with ElasticSearch
- Japanese language or other languages (Chinese, Vietnamese, …)
RECRUITMENT. SIMPLIFIED. Tamago-DB is the easy-to-use, multilingual, multicultural cloud based recruitment CRM and ATS platform designed with modern global recruiting practices in mind.
We are very proud of what we have achieved with Tamago-DB. The original concept was developed by the founder of CareerCross, one of the biggest names in the Japanese recruitment business, due to the constant complaints from recruiting professionals regarding the lack effective data management software that fulfilled the requirements of the multilingual recruitment market in Japan.
After several years of development and testing, Tamago-DB was finally released in January 2014 and we are have been growing our customer base organically ever since.